Translate

Friday, August 10, 2018

Aquarius Dawn Nancy Reflections: Black Men Protecting Black Women

Aquarius Dawn Nancy Blog - Black Women Should Feel Protected Around Black Men
@ciaindahouse Black Women Should Feel Protected 

Love her posts @ciaindhouse ! 

Sadly too many who know one is vulnerable prey on them. Even after they know past dealing with let downs of this kind mentioned in this post, many black men do not do as they talk of. This is why I teach my son to always respect women and defend them. 

Guess I did too good a job because he wants to be a cop, fireighter, enter the Navy Seals, Air Force or any branch of Armed Forces at which I now try to deter him. He is too superhero for me in a world that does not value him much as a "Black Male", well "Man-child", as I taught him since young using that word with him to teach he is a man who now is a child.  Anywho, he is so super "I want to protect my little sister" mode because of implanting this mindset before I got pregnant with daughter. That hero stuff, not feeling it in Amerikkka anymore. He will be among racists who may get him killed, do it themselves and then leave me mourning if still alive. I must pray, put protection on my kids and do much spiritually already. That dream of his to save people is great but really in this world is not valued by many because he is highly Melanated. 

The world needs fixing and cleansing of all the sick demons wanting to kill another human being just cause they can. Protect self, but not straight murder and get away with it! I really do not want my son to be retaliated against doing his passion for being black but to defend black women and his sister all day. Use to tell my son, "Do not do to another woman when a cop what they did to your mommy. Be there for women being abused by the men they live with." Now, I do not want him on any police force with racist cops plotting or racist police chiefs not protecting their own who have integrity. 

People need to be real, the system is broken. Many of our own enjoy political positions but do not flex much of shit in getting things changed. Pennsylvania has a guy doing things for felons, great! New York has a woman learned of saying some real shit. Florida, meh, know of some moves but still just lip service, cute outfits and cowgirl hats. Could care less how popular many are among the community! 

I live some shit that shows me ain't shit really being done. Some get help while many must take matters into own hands and that is if an attorney wants to take case,  time to sit in a law library, and afford to file motions. I use to believe in a just system but after all my ex is getting away with. My experience has shown me what I now must teach my children, that is do not trust the system or any man. Listen to their words and pay most attention to their actions. I love the post above but sometimes it can call for real men to be harmed because many men out here are cowards!

No comments:

Post a Comment