Translate

Saturday, November 17, 2018

Aquarius Dawn Nancy: Goddess-Isis Mental Development with Lauryn Hill Influences

Image of a Lauryn Hill Quote on Aquarius Dawn Nancy Blog


About time these are on the web most now, Lauryn Hill quotes with her lyrics. She really embodies the kind of female artist you do not mind your daughter looking up to. Just want more of her in the media and doing tours she controls. May she have great management that is new whom look out for her best interests. I want my Goddess-Isis to look up to her and why I shall play her when she is around. How you want your kids is how you fertilize their minds. I did it with my son and it is working. So shall I will all my children.
I am tired of the media and glad getting to know someone who agrees with how I want to raise my children. Just want all they see is love. Other than the evil I just left, I do not care to entertain those destructive humans who do not care how their actions affect their seeds. I pray my daughter never meets a man like her father. Only thing I can do is make sure the one she sees with her mother is respecting her, providing for her, protecting her and being love in all he does.
May my tribulations not be in vein and my children be treated better than I had been in past. Continue great Ancestors, especially my powerful Grand-Father, Massillon keep protecting me and exacting back the ill intentions sent my way back to sender. I treat people a way knowing how I do you can be done to my seeds. Wish many thought about that before they acted against another! Asé

No comments:

Post a Comment