Translate

Sunday, June 23, 2019

Aquarius Dawn Nancy | Imphal, Indian Visitor On My Wix Website HAY Online | Haitian-American

by Nancy Francois aka Aquarius Dawn Nancy

Today is a peaceful Sunday!

Inspiration This Week:

Inspiration on Faith by Royale L'radin
© Royale L'radin on Faith

     "Faith, directing one through the darkness, connecting one with a power great than one's self, and giving off signs that everything is going to be alright." - Royale L'radin

I secured a ride to and from work. I have clients ready to pay HAY Online Media Associates working with HAY Online Media from all over the world. They use on the go monitoring tools, my monitor services daily watching over their work, training daily, motivational inspiration with quotes from Royal L'radin, technical support from my team of IT professionals I monitor, and make money while still living their lives.

Wix Notification of Visitor from Imphal, India
Visitor from Imphal India on HAY Online
Lately, getting a lot of over seas visitors and Imphal, India here in my screenshot notification wix.com sent me. Exciting!!!

I am having a nerd moment happy dance laying with my ZTE Blade in bed writing this blog. My son is making money with his business and my daughter is potty training at two years of age.

Aquarius Dawn Nancy Living My Best Life Tout Deyem Deyo
Living  My Best Life Meme
I am living my best life!

(My Thoughts: Haitian Creole "Tout deyem deyo epi mwen pwal moutrem ap viv. Manman Ayisyen epi li moutrem kijan pou'm lave deyem." In Eglish "All my ass out and will show I am living. My Haitian mother taught me how to wash my ass." Living life how it is meant, in the "Now". Make the best of the life you lead with no apologies. Silly, jealous hoes!💞🤳🏿🏃🏿‍♀️)

No comments:

Post a Comment