Translate

Saturday, June 1, 2019

VonRoss Mommy's Boss | Debate Camp Orientation for VonRoss at Nova

by Aquarius Dawn Nancy

VonRoss Debate Camp Orientation June 2019

I am sleeping in and strategizing for upcoming year content and Goddess-Isis company (Oh, yeah she has a business #DontHaggleMe 😜 Videos). Debate Camp Orientation at Nova (Davie, Florida) for VonRoss and reminds of when I went to Nova in the 90's for Summer Science.

Background Why VonRoss Is Going To Nova:
After all he saw I was put through over lies, he decided to not be part of Law Enforcement in the capacity of a cop he now looks at as dishonest for most part and wants to make changes. When I say my kids make me look good, they really do because the humanitarian side and all of me I wanted passed down they exhibit. They learn fast, self-motivated, and so service to others oriented.

Nothing for the gram, they hate Social Media as I. Ten year old businessman who is selling his product and puts up his own ads with his dad. Grateful he has a father as his and happy he is trying to be more kinder in some areas for our son's sake. I could not sleep much just thinking about my baby and his experience he shall definitely blog.

Not into bragging and teach my son not to always share good news based on my experience. Many say do so but forget, most humans are jealous creatures who cannot check their envy. Taught my son from three to look at body language of those he tells good news to. Trust, no boasting comes from him. Wish the world would be congratulations first but many show their colors through body language most. So much makes me proud but most of all is my baby listens and observes then acts to make changes.

He is not perfect, but he is to me. He makes mistakes, but never again after learning curve. He respects my wishes and touched my heart when he told me why Family Law. He said, "I do not want another brother to have their sister taken away by police!" It really affected him and I too do not look at cops the same. Liars with a bodycam for what? Internal Affairs asses touting their secondary education in my face while I wanted to complain about a falsified police report. Much my son witnessed his single, black mother go through. Cute he knows he must prepare!

Well music and prayer and waiting on calls from my son. Thank you Kimberly for being a great client and helping me stay in contact with my baby 😘🙋🏿‍♀️

No comments:

Post a Comment