Translate

Thursday, April 16, 2020

Goddess Sage Wands | His and Hers @goddesssage Wands and Candles | Aquarius Dawn Nancy Reviews

 Created with Canva by Aquarius Dawn Nancy Reviews 

Goddess Sage ( @goddesssage on Instagram) , is a spiritual healer I buy my Sage Wands from now.

As part of my personal mission to purchase from Entrepreneurs I really believe in I am writing up Reviews. 

This COVID19 shutdown calls for some sage right now!

Man, Ms. Aleathia of Raleigh, North Carolina did that!

@goddesssage, love it!

I got:
Herbs For Smudging: Rosemary(Peace,Love); Sage Leaf(Healing,Cleansing); Cedsr(Renewal,Grounding); Bay Leaves(Protection,Calls To Success); Laveder(Purify Insomnia,Grief); Eucalyptus(Health Boosting,Deepen Intuition); and Flowers(Vibrancy, Tranquility)
His and Hers Palo Santo
His and Hers Goddess Candles
His and Hers Goddess Wands
His and Hers Tomatoes Face Masks
His and Hers Incense Sticks: Paradise and Lavender 
Cleansing Prayer

My mother says, "She gave you so much for your money!"

She also gave me my favorite herbs,  candles, wands for purification of home made of sage, and a great sense of grounding. I just recently moved back in with my Haitian well now since Naturalized, Haitian-American mother who allows me to burn my incense as long as aired out. I am praying with my beau, Oliver this weekend as we meditate together for the first time. I found a man who matches me on so many levels, but love that he prays for my well being. Now we get to do meditations together. Thank you for this and will write a review about first meditation for my, "The Big Cock", Oliver!

                             Watch 👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿


His and Hers Goddess Sage Goddess Wands and Goddess Candles | Buy Black

If you want His and Her Goddess Sage Packages custom made then hit my girl up:

Instagram: @goddesssage
Etsy Shop: Goddess Sage Wands
😊

Aquarius Dawn Nancy Reviews
HAY Online Market
Buy Black!

No crab mentality allowed! - Nancy Francois


No comments:

Post a Comment