Translate

Saturday, April 11, 2020

Sakia's Sanctuary | Speak Sakia has a session for Overwhelmed Mommy's Like I | Aquarius Dawn Nancy Reviews


           Prayer for Overwhelmed Mothers - Speak Sakia YouTube 


Go to Speak Sakia and follow her Sakia's Sanctuary if you are a mommy who is overwhelmed. I sure received it and as I write this review, I too listen to her message. 

Would you want to put your children through being with another who cannot raise them as you? Nope, too much of a "Germaphobe " this outbreak. She asked something similar to let us, a mother overwhelmed, know we can keep them with us and teach them when mommy needs rest, be quiet. 

Trust me, my van sessions are for a breather. I do not agree with "Church Anything" and found myself congregating with Sakia in her closet where she put "Sakia's Sanctuary". I too when I become stable create an alter of love space because love is what I focus on to give and receive. I really needed to land on this woman's great testimony. She went through her marriage ending,  dealing with little ones after it alone, working full-time to then be fired after twelve years, and needing her space to breathe while not needing to drop her kids off to a relative.

So, lately been venting to my boyfriend, Oliver, whom I see today🤗🤗🤗. He was giving me ideas on how to slip away. I now have many "Women of Virtue" to follow during this lockdown that has me only getting a break when my man picks me up for our weekly "Weekend Baecation". He lives far and makes it a point to come for me, "His Redbone Hen", inside humor I share often lol. So loving all i am learning of this great woman, Sakia. God led me to her platform because I was aggressively seeking a corner to run to and just breathe!

I sure am doing as she mentioned in her prayer, decluttering all that stifles me. I love my "Peace of Mind" and if one I meet does not fit that, they are #Blocked!

I believe nothing happens by coincidence. I needed this and her prayer at the end I felt that!

#SakiasSanctuary is my new spot to go to as an overwhelmed mother during this COVID19 scare.

                         Watch 👇🏿👇🏿👇🏿

Aquarius Dawn Nancy Reviews, Prayer for Overwhelmed Mother's by Speak Sakia.

No comments:

Post a Comment