Translate

Saturday, April 18, 2020

Rosslyn Nancy McGhie | Miss My Baby Aangel Rosslyn Nancy McGhie Who Passed 4/18/2007 | Aquarius Dawn Nancy Remembers

Rosslyn Nancy McGhie was my baby born too early.

I noticed misinformation on trustworthy sites but I went through it and recall it well. Trust, it goes over and over in my mind like a movie reel. I remember I called Maternity floor at Memorial hospital asking if what experiencing was my plug passing? 

Long story short, I waited for Monday appointment as advised. Went in, doctor saw membranes, an ambulance called and wheeled out humiliating through lobby to it. I dealt with excruciating pain for twelve hours and after asking nurse chances being born alive, decided a transverse incision cesarean. She was born alive with underdeveloped lungs, typical of five months gestation. Told she needed a blood transfusion and said yes, she Hemorrhaged, and we chose to take her off. I went in on Monday, had her on Tuesday, and she passed Wednesday, April, 18th 2007.

Do not feel to email requesting a correction in online obituary. She had a birth certificate and all that. Just shows not all online can be trusted. Hope bots get more accurate but only as good as those coding them. Just felt to share. 

Hollywood Police came at me over a false accusations, did not investigate theft of my baby angel, Rosslyn Nancy McGhie ashes. Bad enough a domestic Violence situation with retaliation got out of hand, much was disregarded and I have to just deal. Times like these like day of her actual death hard without them. Who does that? Take another's child body in form of ashes. That person could never keep any good. Failures are great but the truth is what lays waiting is brought by our actions. Karma to be paid, a baby angel was stolen and I must deal. Her ashes were to be mixed with mine when I passed. Now that too was robbed. Feel it! Feel it deep!!!
😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

My baby girl, mommy's world!
Rosslyn Nancy McGhie 
4/17 - 18/2007






No comments:

Post a Comment