Translate

Tuesday, May 12, 2020

Early Bird | Aquarius Dawn Nancy Heading To The Port | Zoepreneur


Aquarius Dawn Nancy waiting at bus stop on May 12, 2020 heading to Port Everglades
Aquarius  Dawn Nancy at Bus Stop 
Heading to a temporary job at Port Everglades doing ground work for Logistec Terminal there. Not a full-time job and works for what current focus is, homeschooling Goddess-Isis. I always wanted to Homeschool or be able to afford a great school like Nova Private in Davie, Florida where my lil King to be, VonRoss resides.  Just glad stable place to live at my moms. I have a great Courting situation a dream come true. I am auditing Online Presence for myself, HAY Online, and for clients. Consulting on SEO and preparing youth blogsite templates while monitoring the web woven is much. I am grateful for learning of Mornings At His Feet by Dope Boss Mom Empire. Meeting alumni of my highschool online providing me with tools to do better makes me more humble. When being sexually abused as a child when I did label myself Christian asking, "God, why can't you save me?" My question has been answered time and time again since. I keep much I went through off blog pages because they are my personal testimonies of why I am favored. We all are, favored!

I prepare to write a review I decided to not quickly do so I can really do a thorough review of the book, I Am. Also have a Olu Moon Rising Waistbeads review coming too among others from Entrepreneur Friends. I truly am grateful for employment that helps keep mission to support others the way I had wished, Unconditional Support because the passion there.

Right now at Hollywood Young Circle waiting for bus and listening about "Obamagate" and listening to news from both sides. Not into Politricks but want to hear what the jokes come from on both sides. Hilarious the back and forth at times. Right now, I am just more scared for my Black son, VonRoss and any future sons I may have!

Police Brutality is hurting us Black Mothers hard. A "Mother's Pray" is that her children live beautiful lives giving service to their community. Being born in the racist United States makes one question why some leaders are not as vocal for this issue as campaigning for candidates? I just know the other day I cried with my son because as Ahmaud Arbery's mother who could not save her son but be subject to watching 😭😭😭 him struggle for his life and not survive hurts. A Mother's Womb is crying and many black moms who already feel unprotected in many areas by our own feel more so. Great to see those groups in Georgia providing protection. May justice apply to us for once fairly. Racially motivated hunting down by a Private Detective retired who use to work for that state District Attorney puts eye on nepotism associated with civil servants. All parties to me need to be fired. Young, technology savvy politicians who care about IoT Ethics, Artificial intelligence Ethics and just Privacy of our Data need to run. Politicians that understand the digital age. Also need those that get socioeconomic issues stemming from antiquated policies from Administrations past. Just glad Revelations are happening how foreseen. Hope no foibles this time!

Have a great productive day!

No comments:

Post a Comment