Translate

Wednesday, May 27, 2020

Tupac Messages | I Ain't Mad At Ya Minneapolis, Minnesota! - Police Brutality Authored This And Young God Spoke It, Tupac | Mother's Prayer


Tupac Messages
"I Ain't Mad At Cha", which looking up is the title of Tupac's song, is about change to get up out the hood. Why is it his music still rings true? Patterns, same results of a dead black man or black woman at the hands of crooked cops. Just now, cellphones record it, all the Police Brutality sung in music. The establishment, "The Beast", went after "Truth Seekers Turn Tellers" and many are Ancestors or silenced through Character Assassination and Intimidation. Data, data, upon data shows how systemic racism is done but still war is waged. Would white America allow police to shoot them or their kids, step on their neck or loved ones and be silent about crimes committed by law enforcement towards them? 

We all know it would not get as far as it does against our own. I am just tired of stupidity following ignorance who are unbothered by our struggle. Anyone who likes to throw shade that can find reason to make fun of a word many deal with at their hand in a Skinfolk F*ckery, Non-Violent Black on Black Crime. Many can say what they will, but in 2016 a lawyer hearing me out told me $8,000 would help me clear out services a retaliating ex helped ad on "Trumped" up allegations. To be in the midst of my glimpse of how lies can ruin your life, insight makes me more block. No excuse explains a woman I think less of that title can go to people I work for and solicit their abandonment of me. That is malice, not business. The Breona Taylor murder after going to the wrong house with a warrant reminded me how many were "Gunho" to just believe the worst. Yet, here her "Real Man" beau shot in defense thinking robbery and she dies in the Maylay.

For some who see my blogging s complaints need to know all facts I care not to share. Too much hoarded still twenty years later on web in one place. Many have their own 🕸 spaces but many are not blogging as they should to then learn through just doing it, how to get better. Just sad that many stay on platforms censoring them but too Crab Mentalities to support optimal black run platforms and make them popular. At least hop from them and voice opinions, engage with friends, and seek a mate among your own. Just love Young Pharaoh's website and his rules on those who are not active using as a another link to sit product on. See, he is busy trying to solve problems we face in his ways, not hurting another brother or sister. Just thought our men who call themselves leaders would be more vocal, yet one will give excuses why some are silent. I guess til it truly hits home, they will keep watching documentaries and listen to supporters of sexual abusers. I am not perfect and why I do not label as anything anymore but a being having a human and spiritual experience. 

Royale L'radin Free Journey through Setback- Grief Part 4 of 7

Soon I go to Royale L'radin's "Journey through Setback - Grief" webinar that is a seven part series. Examining seven setbacks and so far we covered: "Circle of Influence", "Fear & Doubt", "Drifting", and tonight "Grief". I want to take away some resources or tools to add to my current regimen in coping with my first borns death with understanding why I keep feelings at bay from theft of her ashes. I regret erasing voicemail but my first instincts is protecting others from trouble. Just my always truth, I am one that is embroiled in mess. I admit all my fault to be with a emotional person. My fault to even behave as I did. I am grateful I saw why not all in position are there in your best in interest. Saw how system is broken. 

Glad The Creator is, "Busting much wide open"! Due to digital footprints parents can leave that hurt their kids who learn through the web information not discussed, I choose to leave all saus in previous blogs sharing experiences on that subject. I want my kids to see I went through it, shared it, and "Meat and Potatoes" of how I solved it. That it being anything I share to give another insight into what helped me. I am getting all I prayed for. I mean all. I have my kids with me more. 

"I Ain't Mad At Ya", all one does in malice to another is handled by The Creator. Vengeance is not mine!

"How we gonna win if not right within?" - Me, Aquarius Dawn Nancy Solutions: Seek guidance from those you want to be like and The Creator sees fits you. If those I seeked partnership felt to try one, ample sign not a group to connect with. Since "We Weave Webs", I will block all not love.

I am being transformed from a cocoon to a butterfly. 

I love using #VideoEmotions to share feelings but still does not express the complexity of why specific song means one thing or another to me. I am just a visual person. 

Many I follow are solution makers and great to watch them grow. They will be great to keep sharing what they do that can help a Haitian-American  youth online seeking help. As I dealt with life and getting back up, I can only show out best I know how. Sgare what truly helped. The Creator knows! 

                "I Ain't Mad At Cha" by 2Pac


#VideoEmotions #HAYOnline #TupacMessages 

No comments:

Post a Comment