Translate

Wednesday, May 20, 2020

Mogul Mommy Chronicles | Let Go, Let God and Be A Mogul Mommy | Aquarius Dawn Nancy

               Screengrab from Blog's Instagram 


One of the men I follow shared this above in my Aquarius Dawn Nancy Blog's Instagram. I feel this very true and sadly many bit the dust after! 
Just chewed one out earlier I use to be so into. When I pray, "Take all away not meant for me while dating a guy, so far story ends with me going, "Next"!" Now, think what you will anyway. I do wait til a next anything if not in "Single To Mingle" season of younger years. I am older and as many Memes and Quotes say: 


That is for another blog, keeping it real "Kermie Truths". I do end up out of situations not meant for me and into situations I ran from always meant. This blog is my way to fulfill and practice what I wanted to hide from. 

                Yes, Explicit "Parental Advisory"


As I told my boyfriend the other night, #TheBigCock , "Some think because so bright you have life skills too. It is complex with some thinking you should know. Many times those very bright but also over sheltered do not socialize the same." He got what I meant with more I opened up about I will not share here. I am chatty, yet that helps me talk on and on about substance without delving deep into my own perplexities. 

Royale L'radin Quote on People Not Down For You on Aquarius Dawn Nancy Blog about Mogul Mommy Chronicles

I am practicing, I am building up, creating content of all I once lost. Whether a story about a past struggle for one at present going through relate with to an Entrepreneur killing it on Instagram featured on many HAY Online Media platforms to feature Moguls in the making content is being created to help. 
I receive help all the time, but most importantly I am shown kindness, understanding, fellowship, given A Good Word message, and just shown love daily. I appreciate Speak Sakia for a great addition to Mogul Mommy Tips playlist I will start for those who care to save on time focused to build business. Being from a circle of Millennials that provide solutions to keep mission alive is the best testimony. I just choose to blog mine and "Spead The Legs" sharing solutions I too use. That is the Creator, no matter what gossipers say! 

  Mogul Mommy
 "Financial Tips" @Speak_Sakia

Thank you for signs and my end note, "At least God in all is showing me grace through individuals placed in my life and makes me see why my name stands for Grace!" Try to take that! 

         @outthegodbox sentiments I have for My.          Daughter #Teeth

What is for me was always for me. What is for you was. How you gonna win when intent was not right from within🤔? 

Showing Support Is Clear, Royale L'radin Says

Royale L'radin on Not Wasting Time Seeking Validation


Shita(Take A Seat) okay, Satan(in a Haitian Creole pronunciation🤣😋😎)!
[Please, do not take this for more than just putting in words my sentiments to Satan, no one person but all itching their bum pressed to go up against what is destined implied only.] #ISaidWhatISaid #AquariusDawnNancy #MogulMommy

No comments:

Post a Comment