Translate

Friday, June 5, 2020

HAY Online Founders Thoughts | A Post to Instagram @hayonline About Taking Free Harvard Courses | Aquarius Dawn Nancy


Harvard University Free Courses

In no competition with no one, just truly one who has racing thoughts, dreamer, vast imagination, always on til asleep for real and deep loving humanitarian that grew up loving bots and computers since 1987. 

Much into now was doing for years off and on during life blows but always go back to it. Wish to learn it all til cremated. I do not look at others accomplishments as jealousy but admiration and motivation towards my own. Too many out here competing for attention, I am racing against 2030. Those who understand do. Past twenty years major strides to much. This weekend will introduce these courses and sites using pass fifteen years to my beau, "The Big Cock". Yes, weird, an understatement about my being awkward but very aware and observant with vocal. Grind Ethics Media and HAY Online Media are birthing a collab babyπŸ‘ŠπŸΏ✊πŸΏπŸ™πŸΏπŸ’•πŸ€³πŸΏ. 

Fundraising will begin soon to grow and finally flex how one wanted to since twenty years ago. I share my personal story about "Aquarius Dawn Nancy" for those who can relate to stay in the race they have competing only against themselves. We all struggle, I just like helping behind scenes and working towards solutions that fit those reaching out to. Let me regroup and this time, not playing with some in the Diaspora I come from. Many preach the process, well preach to the malice of those intimidated who use influence to hurt another they steal from as in Plagiarizing and poisoning others against. All who fed into I know and also why actions a way. Private accounts, monitor heavy engagement, and will sit and watch behavior I know bots track but manual manipulation lends deceivers a hand in. I want a world of ethics in Artificial intelligence. My kids are techies and would not ever want what slowed my progress to slow theirs. Non-Violent Black on Black Crime online. Yes, Plagiarizing is a sad fact and many do it. I do not partake because behavior like that would not get content in search as easy. I want my kids Online behavior to be helpful, not nasty. Just my thoughts.

#FoundersThoughts #HAYOnline #ComputerScience #HarvardUniversity #FreeCourses #Homeschooling #CodeAcademy #KhanAcademy

No comments:

Post a Comment