Translate

Tuesday, June 2, 2020

Mood | Black on Black Crimes, Non-Violent Too In 2020 | Aquarius Dawn Nancy


Long ago when younger, I learned my own patterns of how life would be for me. Growing up as I did like many who come from Dysfunctional Homes know, one has a very candid look on life. 

As a black mother and Entrepreneur who has dealt with much many can relate, I can say each lesson learned from any why many even family I do not mingle with. I forgive but not forget. I can only be me, "Out of sight, out of mind!"

On the Black on Black Crime tip, there is no excuse especially with what kind of world we live in. For one to feel to hurt their own, that is not only a flaw in character but truly a mental issue. As one who writes, this blog is my Online journal while I do journal for real since age of seven. Beth Shalom started it and my abusive childhood deemed it necessary to. 

After 2016 and leak of data by many platforms who allowed bots seeking data to profile, learned from a Psychic not to. Her words gave more insight. Funny how those prying into your life do not see to help but exploit. Hardest thing is to deal with many who were watching, tracking, and aware of your plight not doing a think.

One person I must deal with because of a child together can say much now and chalk up to doing things in anger[Do not go in anymore because apologies and vindication enough. It shows God does answer my prayers always. Our child abd digital footprint I control will no longer share unless for understanding]. Jump to present, more so why many who helped hurt will not be dealt with. 

As some who have been apart of the infiltrations using covers to learn us. Maybe a pattern to hone in on is how some organizations started. I believe if intent was to deceive and track, that is malicious. Some organizations and people I question. I see many getting checks can tell many much. Yet, keep the shade because if that wealth was not there, you would be as many, stuck.

NAACP
Brief History: Founders 
Now the hyperlink within text underlined and highlighted give an interesting read. My take, a pattern here noticed is why nothing works for us. Where I go image above made a great point: "But, we are unlike any other people in the world.  Jews cannot and will not count on the help, acknowledgement, or recognition of any people, government, or organization in the world.  

We can't.  

We must only count upon the help, acknowledgment, and recognition of G-d.

This is the lesson of the the desert.

This is the lesson of Tisha b'Av.

This is the lesson of history.

May Hashm always be with us, for we are a nation alone in the world, unlike any other. " - Israel Jewish News

Funny, the black race feels this every era, go figure! 

Barack Obama Disappointment
Brief History:
After my surveillance matters, I left the noise (the web) to figure out the "HOW". Much led back to a guy I once bought plaque of and had son revere a guy learning through Young Pharaoh's and other patterns more alert to is as all else. 

                         Colorlines.com

Just some screenshots....
These screenshots above taken week ago before recent discussions. Not one for the peekeeboo on a matter my own experience shows when no money and not worth it for your own to take case Pro Bono but watch what you go through is why I separate. 

So many connected who run how Media is spun control narratives and at least be vocal daily. It does not need to be when high profiling done for one to come out. I guess that I when those posting online think it will catch. Well, a former president words Online will always be top tier so what happened to all the thunder on Police Brutality since 2016 to now? Now, recent content? Save the excuses, just keep talking til last breathe like George Floyd did😭😭😭😭😭😭 even asking for his mommy. Cannot listen to those getting checks telling another how to act or feel. They have retainer money, they can pick and choose until they are humbled. Many behind the scenes are playing us. Saying we have a voice but censoring it.

Young Pharaoh, Young God Among Many Gods and Goddesses 
Brief Background:
Artificial Intelligence Ethics:
Royale L'radin Free Webinar Journey through Setback is a great one! Click his name here to go to Instagram link in his bio to register for tomorrow's session on Zoom. 

Just my thoughts! - Aquarius Dawn Nancy 

No comments:

Post a Comment