Translate

Friday, June 5, 2020

We are BLACK WOMEN! | My baby sister, Fabien Francois | Aquarius Dawn Nancy

We are BLACK WOMEN!..... We have a VOICE .....We don't tear down other BLACK WOMEN!..... We have felt pain of NOT BEING HEARD and we have decided we will deliberate about building others! If I didn't tag you, please don't be offended. I tried to pick people I thought would do this challenge!! All too often, we women find it easier to criticize each other, instead of building each other up. With all the negativity going around let's do something positive!!🌞Upload 1 picture of yourself..... ONLY you. Then tag as many sisters to do the same. Let's build ourselves up, instead of tearing ourselves down.💛💛Copy and Paste💛💛If I tagged you, don't disappoint me!!!

Sure won't Fabien, thank you for thinking of your older sibling!
So now I will post my baby sister Fabien Francois and myself. Proud of her and those siblings I know well! 
Is she not a #SexyAssHaitianAmerican ?

Aquarius Dawn Nancy 
No time for Black on Black Crime
Forgive but Let Live Away From Me
All Malice Ever To See. 

No comments:

Post a Comment