Translate

Sunday, June 28, 2020

Just My Thoughts | Winners Who Plagairize and Organizations Who Just Ignore | Aquarius Dawn Nancy


New addition to #FathersDayChronicles is Royale L'radin. Some reached out to if you did not reply to DMs or email, please know I moved on to willing participants who do not mind. 


Not playing HRT (HRT is mention on my IG for this blog that is supposedly private but not on here mentioned due to not wanting to come up under their searches) Games, The Haitian American ( Name Confusion was huge in beginning but nothing compared to a  Marketers Games who plagairizes), or anyone else who has been snubbing with poisoning. Not one to out more than explain to others why not working with. On my end before the games I did. I wanted those I helped like I to go to them when Online right and do as many who follow them aspire, "The Glitz and Glam". Yet, some had other plans but I have my reasons based on mission why I leave angles alone. I just know that my life has not be rosey and at times I needed fellowship, my own wanted to play up using all my ideas. Much I have not shared through out the years because when even some close do not support you, going up against liars or those who deem you small is harder because you will look like a "Whoa is me...why are they black balling me?" Yet this daddy, Royale and his Quotes he let me use exclusively to add part of HAY Online has put in my mind not to think small, but be as huge as my aspirations. He has inspired my blocking those who rather copy and paste my words, former clients words and watch name confusion work. 


Watching Facebook play, IG play, Forbes play and so many I know personally do some shitty things has me move a way. Cannot say you are for black lives but purposely lie to keep your shine. Deal with originals and more will come from Aquarius Dawn Nancy's Memory Lane on things many can relate to. Just now that I have internet access, place to live and stable I can block many so my metrics are not hurt by platforms giving others vidibilty. I am just grateful Google has been a place an Entrepreneur can count on to respect ones efforts and place you as long as you do as your SEOing says. I do not dislike anyone I know who like others who stole, just shows their character. This is why new collaborating is done different. Waiting to get paid to get secured credit card to build credit, pay for web hosting and get a livestream for Grind Ethiks Media and I to do our shows d uh discussing what Entrepreneurs go through trying to grow their business, current events and topics that come to mind. I will be doing a podcast called "If Black Lives Matter Then Why.....Title"


Unoriginals, promoters who wait for you to bring an act then promote day of your event they are going to be at their nightclub event cannot be trusted. All those actions hurt another young black Haitian American girls dreams but not for long. Soon as I started blocking them my metrics came back on track. These publishing slash Social Media platforms during these times really being shown for their manipulation. At least Google products are Creator friendly and help you claim your niche web. All those who snubbed, I do not hate but I will disconnect. They all know how hard to get engaging support I gave so readily to see lack of same energy back or none but would go to those doing nasty things to me and my brand. I cannot fck with those among us with same skin but want to hurt another. I block and block. Thank you to true supporters. 


Thank you, whew My Dear Watson whew, and others who look for accurate data that gives proper credit where it is due! I respect social media not hurt an Entrepreneur with meager means effort. These platforms profess Black Lives Matter Than Why Aid Plagiarizing? Is not the future of Online business banking on protection of ones ideas on social media platforms to not be stolen from their pages they detect promotion or fast use of functions tripping up algorithms for security? Yet they supposedly cannot detect IP associated with Plagiarizing? What was that site English teachers would send students to or they used to check for Plagiarizing in the 90s. So long there has been ways to detect so cannot for the life of me not see why Facebook all about business making billions asking Entrepreneurs to market with them is not policing this but giving visibility to liars, Plagiarizing profile managers who will copy and paste things not their🤔🤬


My kids deserve better and just choose to keep mission as pure as possible. How can you claim to help but then hurt another? How do you rip a comedian I use to work for video that went viral but not leave his handle? That is passing off as it was yours. It was up to you to see if the video ripping kept it in or was it like all other content with handles purposely cropped out? You thought numbers too small no one would look? How can you say you help youth but pick and choose? 


I think the matter is they did not account that before I went to anyone in the Haitian community I already did my research and been following Everything Haitian landing in a Yahoo Search or Google Search so it did come as disrespect. Another promoter puts my Haitian Jonas event on his least active page and thinks I who do monitor for a living would not know? Some need to understand that not all Online never were. In 2005 on my old website, a registrar is holding I no longer want after games played when I did not have renew money, one promoter that tried me and I ended up not giving remainder of  $1000 ($500 remaining) charged was even featured on it HAY Magazine. 


I even did all they still tell one to do, but was no go. Much more been done and had I known "Boot bet mwen, as my dad said to me, I would have never went to anyone in this phony community that thinks they can do as they do in Haiti to one here in the name of numbers. If one thought one way, help would been nice. I asked many but got convenient As they try the youth in Haiti they do here too. Sadly, my own family rather share the plagiarist before mine and fine since not into presenting how they do. Yet, my mission was not social media, it was online, get it? Haitian American Youth Online - HAY Online. So when some say Black Lives Matter then why do you try to destroy your own? My own and others who came to me with similar stories or dealings with Plagiarizing Marketer all up in Forbes which is why now I do not trust their angling. They do as many killing Media that is white washing SERPs (Search Engine Results Pages), support some while ignoring others obviously online longer. I use to do the Press kit but after LinkedIn Sponsor attempt that had me paying Constant Contacts $60 bucks to use for email marketing I stopped as I watched many calling themselves leaders choose. I am grateful to the Haitian Museum person who DM me on Facebook to help but after seeing person who once asked me to help all in their events I stopped. Even my Taste of Haiti experience was telling of treatment to come. I did the media sponsor thing and went to cover event with my LG Smartphone Video Camera to be snubbed and dejected asking then mentor Mr. Lemaire why was my brand not mentioned on the mic? He then went to one also Carrie's up same demeanor many have and he mentioned mine. 


All good because many have been supportive in their ways. I do not knock those who support that also share those who tried it. Just feel it is hypocritical to say one thing then show another. My client Phoenux Refined been tried and Plagairize Marketer again copy and paste from Tumblr I wrote wording and put into their shot gun houses. Like she goes onto my stuff, clients she does not know I work for behind scenes and takes from one she use to say she did not know. Well after asking about pageants and being blocked for about two years and other friend who was blocked at same time Fannie, she was unblocked days later, I just stop trying but kept to self. Reason, many will say you are complaining but nope, just not letting one steal my dreams I had since 9 when I wanted to do so much and Aristide inspired me to think I could make a change Online. 


Loved computers and bots since 1987 but when your parents struggle working three or more jobs to give private school education, computer given are the ones the Temple dad worked for three away. Yet, I liked to take apart things then so computers intrigued and my Haitian dad gave my sister Marilyn and I great gifts from Temple Beth Shaloms trash. Maybe that is why passionate? Well, I got a glimpse first hand why some in Haiti protest. If they still do that to me what my dad said Haitians did to him when he had barges of coal (Chabon) with F.F. on them, not so hard to get it. May all being tried be left alone, My Dear Watson.


This is my blog and I write how I wish with my Hyper ADHD self that can be much but hey, 38 has not slowed me down. I will say though yesterday working over ten hours in the heat at Port Everglades did have me and still dealing with Heat Exhaustion I had to go early for. Use to construction and Longshorewoman work, just not this heat. I am grateful still working during these times but more the reason I choose to disconnect. 


Happy Haitian Father's Day to those who care! Others, miss my DM is you know how you been. I have kids whom I tell not to follow those who showed me ugly. I will always be opinionated me. Just leave my stuff alone and my kids online worlds alone with the Plagairizing. I gave a lot to many who did not respect my efforts but at least SEO used keeps content of them shared online🤷🏿‍♀️  [ One reason I tell many clients, watch whom you blog about working with because if things go sour and you still are relevant Online, their seo'd content will be in the mix if relevant still ]

No comments:

Post a Comment