Translate

Tuesday, April 9, 2019

AQDN | Enough Is Enough

I am over being nice to some who need to be dealt with. Today was the most humiliating work day. Because I asked for proper equipment they finally got last weekend supposedly but still majority I did not get, I was let go of a permanent assignment I got through a great agency. They are very disorganized at that resort and to be "Perp Walked" so to speak by security like I did something wrong was much. How are you hounding ladies on time but know half do not have proper equipment? They will get their karma and hopefully they get better management because the things I had to put up with are terrible. Too many leave that job, high turnover. They have to do better. Cannot overwork, have favortism, when I tell you someone calling a Supervisor a name you ignore, ask for training you ignore and then just fire someone you did not train, did not provide proper equipment, always on a hunt, only see key people working while others get lighter work. No one will stay. I tried and today after still three hours later no vacuum, I called my Agency and then it all happened. So will go to Labor Pool because I am not out here "Selling Pussy". I have done it before and I will again, work construction jobs that will allow women. Tired of discrimination, being disrespected, and then skirt under the rug out the door. Too much is obvious malicious hands at play. How can you say you care about company you have a high position in but be the reason it looses business or gets bad reviews? How can you put blame on employees for things management is supposed to make sure ran well? Much passing the buck and sorry for those ladies. Do not ask what is wrong and do nothing. If you cannot get why a problem, then you are not cut out for the job. I should not have to tell you, especially when never trained properly. Like all the not stripping a room, it was done on purpose. If grown, muscular men are panting after stripping a hotel bed, what the hell do you think the housekeeping women feel? Then to make the bed to standard with linen half the time stained but on time crunch to go to half filled closets that add time to huge rooms. Resorts need more housemen the two to three. Then some are discriminately overworked. Poor Enzo and Marquis, while Luis the lazy houseman that is seen but does nothing. Too much favortism and how is it they keep their jobs if so mad about reviews and ratings. I notice a pattern that proves many conspiracies right. Many are shook to fact too many up on the game. Just shows someone intimidated to do all this today. All involved sealed their fate. One reason I live by treating others how I would want to be treated. You reap what you sow! Never hurt a "Innocent"! #MyDearWatson I like online most, at least there I get why the manipulation. People are nasty for no reason that does not helps them. Why waste energy on being mean? Why follow my data outputs for insight, why? I know!

No comments:

Post a Comment