Translate

Sunday, April 7, 2019

Aquarius Dawn Nancy Reflections | Room Decor and More On My Mind

by Aquarius Dawn Nancy


Will be on a mission to fill my bare room I have with items my entrepreneur friends make or sell. Part of #SupportUs behavior I push on HAY Online, I want to incorporate in my personal life. Have much in updates to share as in life situations. After split from last "Situstionship" I am staying by myself while I date to find my Steadman. Recently though, I met a great prospect. He is older, stable, and runs a family business with his father. I always love dating entrepreneur ambitious brothers, but many still do not know how to separate relationship matters from work. So my lessons learned dictate I fix credit to semi-own since never fully your if taxes skimped on, focus on online presence websites content must come from and create more blogs.

I see Google who messed up my connection to my community Haitian American Youth Online is tripping about Gsuite user this and that. Like their data does not show ownership? They still will not help me get back my community it was separated. My "Dear Watson" 🤦🏿‍♀️!

All this Artificial Intelligence used, why is it they do not look at data showing I own it and return ownership?  Some things you think are done cause they do not know what they are doing or they purposely do these things to sabotage. As tracking can hurt us, it can show those collecting our data what is what. Hopefully they do right seeing how many years community online. These updates are great in showing I was right twenty years ago with predictability capability getting better in deep learning and reasoning in query searches. Now, all we need to pay for is getting others to search our categories of content lol that spans all over web.

Well, that is all folks...let me get back to researching and planning posting of new HAY Online youths to share. I actually went to school with their dad from middle school and high school. My passion to be there like no one was for me is deep. I went through to many wanting to copy , talk trash not understanding I was helping and those who ruined business. Well, vindication comes in my posts now getting online in minutes as long as SEO right. Others paying Google AdWords and AdSense while Organic Search is good because SEO was always key focus since 2001. Well then, using Webmaster practices that get search bots to crawl content, when make sure keywords in text I wanted to catch. To see terms like HAY Online News or HAY Online Sports catch in minutes based on content I wrote is what makes me dance behind scenes to my Video Emotions I will use to teach seminars. Love all the copycats because they help too😘

No comments:

Post a Comment