Translate

Monday, April 15, 2019

Aquarius Dawn Nancy | Royale L'radin Is My Life Coach

Quote from Royale L'radin on Aquarius Dawn Nancy Blog
© Royale L'radin
Aquarius Dawn Nancy's online life coach, yes ladies and gentlemen Royale L'radin.

Love the messages one can see in a Image Search or Text Search when using his content. This one on teams hits home. Those who underestimate you must be left alone. The day this great Haitian-American content creator  of motivational products was found can be called "Heaven Sent".

Starting today I will post daily quotes by friends I follow who motivate me to deal with some disgusting situations and disgusting human behavior online with offline.

I have always believed in teams but many come to you as wolves in sheep's clothing. Or they will see the potential and sabotage all you worked hard for. I have trusted people and learned. Had many mentors mad at me for holding on to people who outright tried me. It was hard but once I did let go, I grew more online. So great to have a team and many want that but not all find those genuine to partner. They come  complaining about mistreatment and then mistreat you.

No sir, I am done and why my team now is the few who stayed true and corporate business solution providers like 1and 1 IONOS or Kinko's. All that Up and Coming, get a hint I can do it myself, and then come back to you with a mess they think you can quickly fix no time for. Delays to filming interviews, getting flyers for events after the date passed, made to look a fool because one you look out for still not getting back to you with content you need to create intended effect timely, then mad at you not ever understanding their spiteful envious behavior is detected online and limits them most. So I started thanking all who still helped even when they thought their antics would have dead me. Some who do not understand why SEO is or works will think my blocking is reciprocating treatment.
Nope, it really does hurt to be associated with people who do bad SEO or do not acknowledge you even when linked to you. It tells bots learning about deep connection much.

A good SEO will tell you to unfollow or block this link whose inactivity is giving off negative signals. Each reason is respective, but one must understand that association online is an area hard to control. Once you mention another entity, possibility of coming up under their searches greater.

All I do is look up things and just smile saying, "Hmmm, where are they?"👀Well, good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment