Translate

Friday, April 12, 2019

Aquarius Dawn Nancy | I Had A Daughter Rosslyn N McGhie Who Died, Can I Get That Acknowledged?

Aquarius Dawn Nancy remembers Rosslyn Nancy McGhie 4-17-07 died 4-18-07
My baby angel Rosslyn Nancy McGhie
4/17/07 - 4/18/07
Do I have, "Nancy has no feelings, never needs a hug during April,or just tell her to "Suck it Up" if she says she is sad around this time of year written on my forehead? I am like, what did I do to always yearly have that one whom puts "foot in mouth" when I explain why I am ghost? The one year I decide to be more visible this month when I usually lay low, I get worst text reply from a jerk. One reason I hold out. I watch how others are treated and wonder, why they get I understand but I get "I am busy, no time to be weak...catch you later." So, I will block all I do not need reminder are out for ass but cannot get why I wanted more and if not getting it without having to say, "I am hurting and you want my company for ass, but can we just cuddle? My mind is on being with you in a intimate way but to be consoled too." - My thoughts

Since year in and out disappointed by family who never once acknowledge my first born, never said Happy Birthday or call during April to ask how doing I just lay low. This is why when I share on my private profile among friends I actually know, whom I do not expect more than likes from, appreciate those who do call with come over to keep me company. As to love interests, not one even the father of my daughter or guy dating at time month comes around has ever said, "Happy Birthday to Rosslyn your baby angel".

So my tough exterior shows while some days close to her birth and death I just do not reply or talk to anyone. Thanks to all who do check in and no matter opinion, some are too much there for others how they wish others would be at certain ttimes. When that comes short it can make one feel a way. I feel like why can I not get that too, empathy you know? I get the keep strong comments some need to keep to self. Some just need a shoulder 😭✌️🤦🏿‍♀️#Blocked

I will always hate Hollywood Police Dept for their unprofessional handling, police reporting and crooked behavior.  Karma is a bitch but still to not have my baby angel ashes is what hurts now most. They were stolen and all retaliation went through had me grieving two losses, my baby angels ashes and two years daughter taken over false allegations. So if I do not entertain some types anymore, just know I tried to be there for some but have no time more to waste. I was to be cremated and our ashes combined so that little last hand squeeze would be followed by us touching again, "Ashes to ashes, dust to dust." I love you Rosslyn and know you existed!

No comments:

Post a Comment