Translate

Sunday, April 7, 2019

Pinch Me, Am I Dreaming About Meeting Royale L'radin ?

by Aquarius Dawn Nancy


Pinch Me - Am I Dreaming About Meeting Royale L'radin
Aquarius Dawn Nancy and Royale L'radin Meet in Miami Gardens April 2019

When I tell you I love me some Royale L'radin, I mean it! 

Pinch me please!

I must be dreaming!? 

I just met a man I admire, listen to and has me reflecting much on my moves lately. Since I met him years ago while searching for content we have been cordial and concerned in each other's pursuits. He was receptive to me reaching out to him asking permission to share his quotes freely as long as I gave proper credit. Learning he was of Haitian descent was a gold mine. 

So, the sprinkling of his messages that fall in line with Haitian American Youth Online has been a labor of love. He makes HAY Online look good. All our Gems make my heart string be relevant. I felt like an important person tonight because someone I hold in celebrity status came to see little ole me🤗. Gosh, his cologne still lingers and we met near my abode in Miami Gardens. Well, to unwind before another work day. My figure is coming back down to 125 lbs with the Housekeeping Exercises I have been doing. In all, April is starting to be a happier month. Normally depressed and crying over my baby angel Rosslyn Nancy McGhie. This year so many of my friends check me, family is looking out, and just having great experiences. Taking it all day to day. For example, today walking to Publix with my son, my older sister's ex husband, Norilean sees us and gives a ride there with home. I can say that all these experiences are happening for a reason and no room for making same limiting decisions. God provides. I just am tickled I met Royale in person. I think I may have a crush😊 Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment