Translate

Monday, March 9, 2015

The Overly Zealous Religious

Morning and so true. Sometimes my issue with overly zealous religious people is this. When they are slapped left and right it is fine for them to lose it as long as they mention their Lords name and I say "Their" for many reasons so do not ask or assume if one is not ready to receive the complicated answer. Any who, yet one who blatantly says they are not in the church again for their own reasons is said to be having issues with the devil. Well, news flash so was your overly zealous religious behind.
Everyone prays whether they admit it or not, it is what they define it as and prayer is not only a religious thing. Many get their panties in a bunch when a very outspoken person such as myself who really find cathartic relief in letting what I do allow out, out. No need to bottle it up. To me if many religious fanatics would take the stick up their behinds out and instead of prophetic with scriptures to back up disdain, just listen, reach out and touch the one you talk about or at.


The common thing I notice is everyone wants an audience and some just do not want to admit they too seek the same the other heathen they are referencing in a posts wants, a release of their frustrations. Wish the attention given to peep one’s going in would have many self-proclaimed religious individuals to inbox the person or post community where they gave them an outlet or just block them if so unbearable and not in sync with them. Everyone is a critique and no pun intended. Just some admit it and go in and care about their brother or sister without them having to come out and say it. Stop talking about what you do not understand and ask. I know I do if it is so pressing to me. But to go in with judgement without the facts is what gets me going in the first place. I may go in, but I also seek information as to the why whether it is a friend I notice them posting things that may signal distress or dis-ease. Some like me need to let it out and after my cancer scare that was caught in time was a wakeup call to me, stop holding the bullshit in. I am not dying just to appease a few who have no clue but say their Lords name as they judge wrong. Wish many would try that approach, I think that is what Jesus would do. Not sit there commenting on the perceived lost and leaving one still alone.#‎MyPiece

No comments:

Post a Comment