Translate

Sunday, March 8, 2015

Online Presence Is What I Do



One can take me arrogant all they want, yet one cannot say I never kept it real with them. I monitor for a living and for my protection in the areas I can. If you have been stifled before, why would one say things to those they meet during a business relationship more than what they purposely do?

Many perceive me as stupid enough to let all I do be known, all I get into known or use known for my competitive edge. This is not to say I with-hold information, I just do not give up what I specifically do to get results. This is my livelihood and many just hang to see what they can bite off you. Everyone who gets into business should know this and act accordingly. With the way Search Engine Optimization has turned into a lucrative industry in its infancy of "Boom Town" break out, it still is common sense the practice. Now, it takes work to implement a strategy customized to address key goals of a campaign, but the consistent adaptive efforts pay off. You have to learn from mistakes, to lessen the blows of future instant curves in a online approach to promotion or marketing. One thing that never changed, but was rarely if ever back in the "Hey Days" of the World Wide Web craze used, was research. I did back then and still do now. So when the SEO world was revealed to me in 2009, I was all to eager to dive into learning it.

Heck, I am use to finding what I need online and this knack of being good at it helps tremendously. Now the matter of each individuals approach, this is added by looking at things many who do PR, website design, coding and developing over look for one reason or another, the user. Peep how social media is being used and why. Social media craze and the consumer online market craze was evident before many bloggers or SEO enthusiasts were alluding to connections. Promoting, marketing,  joining the conversation and overall encouragement of audience engagement by CEO's is a good look now a days.

Being a social butterfly who is in-tune with their target market helps a lot. Everyone wants their time to shine and if they have the tenacity and willingness to learn, why not help them? I know I would.


No comments:

Post a Comment