Translate

Tuesday, March 3, 2015

No One Likes Us, We Don't Care Message

No One Likes Us





Just A Bit Tired Of The News Play On Haitian Public Relations World Wide Online

What does this love mean too many who sit and do not send letters to its President to show more solidarity to those who left for better being persecuted? Then many would not feel as if one rather be in leisure than on TV every chance they see the conversations online I do to quell the insults or at least show they notice the dissent into instigated war. The disrespect on both sides of the border is getting worst. Like the passive Haitian parent who just does not address the sibling rivalry that eventually cause a cut or bruise to the other sibling or both. War is being instigated not peace when common nationals on both sides are leading the online campaign of one message or the other for respective disgruntle countrymen. As we once offered all to come to perceived Haiti during slavery a message of we care should go out to Bahamas, DR, here and all over that we understand you left because of the corruption that has many hungry and poor, but we are defending your honor. I will say corruption because no matter who is running the country, much benefited is for personal gain too. I just do not get how one who made a certain income is now making more. Of course your status goes up, so does your value in all transactions that transpired during and after ones term in office. They do that here, can one imagine the aid given to the funds of a President backed organization and after office speaking engagements when term done? So for me I do not see this a bad thing. I see the strong holding on elections and how blatantly they peddle an escape goat. As my dad would say to me, "Ou pa kon boot bet ou.( You do not know your animal in lack of better translation and spelling)" This was true before, but those words got me looking at people and their behavior differently. Doing this focused observation of people and their behavior has been so helpful with what I do for a living now out of choice, not necessity. Looking at things and people like this gives time to look at demographic information and also observe trends potentially showing patterns that are useful. Getting back to the topic, much is no surprise based off my own observations and find it sad that my timeline gets misconstrued as angry rants. This is as one sibling I choose to not be in's presence would say. I just see it wrong and needs to be addressed the lack of compassion publicly shared. It is after some are saying to do something it gets done instead of showing instant reaction. Years even ago there should have been central focus on the relationship with the DR. In the beginning there was about immigration a year or so ago, then that quelled. Then these rumors I took them as until I saw YouTube video of the abuses and lynching’s in DR was sad with maddening. I would expect with all I myself must do to piece information together since depending on circles, information is skewed to represent what that faction deems noteworthy. Whether sharing straight business and rosy posy or the real raw every day. Like getting to know all news no matter.  Nope you have those for supposed kissing tail advancement saying they deserve it because they left come to Haiti or the ones saying one is not Haitian cause they do not want to donate to their crook business non-profit started to make a quick buck. Making the ones who do it for the cause struggling for support that many who get it do not even last the one with true passion wanes when no money comes in for first few years and this is why I do what I do. Too much popcorn for me. I am proud but not happy at all with Haitians much these days. Share it all and continuously what is going on in Haiti and all over. We hear want to know and "Ain't nobody got time for that" to look on this page for this or that kind of news. Glad I see that being shared more often in Haiti Libre and Haiti Infos always shared even on social media. I just know the keywords followed in my feeds for over a decade, now share The Haitian Times who use to never come through. I have had my terms set for over ten years. So all the news on specific term pertaining to news here and there has been emailed to my Yahoo and Gmail past five years. So when I am voicing my opinion it is not out my ass. I really do pay attention to all I can and see when improvements or interruptions occur. Many talking about not being ashamed but what does the peekaboo news there and here give a message of?


No comments:

Post a Comment