Translate

Saturday, March 21, 2015

Aquarius Dawn Reflections: Thank You For Letting Me Breathe, One Step Closer

Today I got to thank my sons grandmother about her help in my dreams becoming a reality. I thanked her for doing for me what I always dreamed of. Stability her son once provided and a chance. Many times those who struggle get through onto the "Other Side". The "Other Side" as in going where their heart dreams of but actually goes towards. All I ever wanted is to be a lifelong student, have kids, raise them with school them at home as I practiced in my private practice as a doctor. Well, the cards I was dealt had a different path I fought with till a few years ago when all again came crashing down around me.

I was to blame like all times before on why my life again was in shambles but this time around I really could not keep on being the laughing stock who cries alone because many take the tears as jealousy when all one is sad about has nothing to do with what all want to gossip about. So then one cries about that, another misunderstanding okay to be discussed among others who do not have the balls to present concerns, but all too comfortable to sit in congregations of two or more with me as the topic.


All I can say is though much in cleaning up is being done in my personal life, the same is going on entrepreneurial wise. I cannot as I prove time and again change ones opinion of anything, but I can peep the disrespect and blatant black balling for one reason or the other. So as I have decided to ignore family more than an occasional interactions. Repair a 30 plus year relationship with estranged mother. Finally realizing a goal that could have been assisted by those one was to look to for help and guidance, I can humbly tell Mama "D" thank you for letting me finally breathe. I am blessed with colleagues whom I spend more time communicating with encouraging me and great friends with family who support me no matter. Sometimes after the storms one puts themselves in just because it is in their nature to want to help, one must remind themselves how truly blessed that worst could have happened but all that has was for a reason. That use to boil me, the constant down falls I put myself through because I worried about all else but me. After 30 plus years being the black sheep, it gets to be enough is enough. I like being among those who truly appreciate my nature, my delivery and understand my reasons. All else please move on and stay in your lane as I do mine. I will gladly help those who just forget, no one held a gun to their heads to even care what I am doing. So, enough is enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment