Translate

Monday, March 16, 2015

Never Hurt Yourself Helping Others

Sometimes one can sense another's unspoken disdain. When you feel you are being a broken record, always venting the same bull you honestly keep going through, you stop talking. Stop talking to the same people. I find this writing as a release for me on here as my diary always was. The need to really show many who are wayward as I once was, that there is a brighter outcome. Just some do not get that handed to them even after years of let downs self-inflicted or imposed by others. Some like I realize we go through it to better help another not to.


 A line I say to my younger siblings is, "You do not want to end up like me?" Not to say I am a bad person, just to show them what putting yourself last does to you. Never, be so helping, you help yourself into destitution. When there, that low point many times many things you would never do are presented to you. Thankful I never end up doing something I regret, but the things I have gone through help me see why so easy to succumb to the pressures some do.

No comments:

Post a Comment