Translate

Thursday, April 2, 2015

Mind On My Angel Moments: Rosslyn

Rosslyn N McGhie, April 17 - 18 (28hours)
This month is always my hardest. Just want to breathe. One may think it has to do with HAY and really it is not about business or the struggle there. Just some things you learn of on top of my yearly funk around this time of year makes certain news hit one hard. So feeling it for so many reasons. At least I know how to mitigate the funk but it is already that time of year I think of my angel, Rosslyn most. Then a friend from school passes I have not seen for years, so another mother is grieving and I understand all too well how that feels. Wish I did not and then so much in recent joys with angst all in a short period. Just want to forget it all for a bit. Trying every day to stay above the blues. Today one of those teary then happy days. Just sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment