Translate

Saturday, June 13, 2015

Haitian Culture: Learning So Much From Haiti Visuelle

Right now at a gig with Grandra, who is a member of Kriz Rara, in North Miami at King Creole BBQ & Bakery. This is a part of the culture I am getting a taste of, the Rara culture. Still growing on me but interesting to learn about its history.

Haitian history and culture is what I am learning so much about online. As I do so, sharing the great presenters of it is wonderful. So only right to partner with Haiti Visuelle. The creator's vision is so clear that the culture and history are easy to digest and share. So humbled by the inclusion and Ed and his collaborators on the page give HAY and I. Very appreciative of his trust and grateful for his example of respectful approach in dealing with one another. Learning about Haiti through my eyes online with a well organized Facebook that just shows it will grow into such the authority on Haitian Culture. I love learning about "Giants".

No comments:

Post a Comment