Translate

Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Pay Up: Thanks for Doing Business with Us

Subject Line In My Email: Thanks for doing business with us.

Body Text/Message:
Hello from Google,

We're attaching a copy of your monthly invoice, detailing your Google Enterprise activity, for your records. There's no action required on your part as we'll continue to charge you automatically using the payment info we have on file.


This here is how one must see to do some things deemed integral to their brands well-being. Automatic payment so one does not have suspension of service. No matter into what I do or not, one must keep important tools covered in advance. Just in case something comes up, at least you know the important things to keep company running smooth online are taken care of. I need more storage space and functionality than the free Gmail accounts offer. I recommend anyone who wants to build a strong Startup presence should get a paid account that allows smooth communication, file sharing and integration among your company’s team members or colleagues.

This use to be an area I had problems with until I took this matter seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment