Translate

Tuesday, June 2, 2015

The Current Situation: "Forgive and Forget" While Elephants Trample All In Sight?

The Current Situation: Yesterday I spent most of the day in the hospital with my estranged mother. We are close but not close. The use of the word estranged is based on the definition of the word and the fact that is how our relationship is. Just recently got back into talking after so much. We were both at fault for differing reasons of course, just one lesson is the matters that cause blows are not addressed. I no longer care to perpetrate there is no problem and choose not to be around much. Even if pigs fly and it would be addressed, I would not care to be there.

 One who grew up as I did could relate. If one feels I am detached, this is an area you will see that all over. Tears, never shed for her more than the lack of anything affectionate from her is all. You learn quick when young and as I was to not get feelings hurt over and over after the first few times. This safety mechanism though is also why I have no deep emotions, trust me I have tried. Will not beat myself up anymore.

I believe an eye for an eye in many situations. Some's personal mental hell is enough for me as relief in some cases with people who have wronged me. I say this in a reflective manner, the fact I do not know or care to anymore become warm to those I moved on from is paramount for me. So yes, I care as in how all should care for another no matter what they did because they are human. Yet, for me to just perpetrate, it is not in me and I choose not to have inner conflict over it.

My sanity is more important to me and some things parents allow is inexcusable, vile, and just destructive on so many levels to a child of theirs productive future. It takes one much to overcome so much neglect while still getting their shit together. So I do not mind being there because she gave me life, I am a softee sometimes, and she deserves what we all do, someone to just have compassion.

Compassion is possible once one can put aside for the moment the hurt and just look at an older person, who had their reasons to allow such past occurrences, and just needs to be taken care of.

My only thing is I no longer care to be around long. It just irritates me the things I must put up with. The elephants in the room have reached 500,000 and multiplying fast as the years go by on the over twenty five years of bullshit. I use such vulgarity because this subject matter does that for some reason. Any who I just feel for people even those who have done me wrong. Just learning to stop trying to "Forgive and Forget" while I must be reminded no one gives a damn.

So, it gets a bit much for me to be around much that is brushed under the rug just for me to keep seeing names, hearing mentions, and watching the jovial conversations that bring up parties in a revering way. Just a slap in the face each time while you get others saying to "Forgive and Forget".

How is one to "Forgive and Forget" when it is thrown in your face no one cares? I get that every day for the past twenty five years and it comes to a point one must put their foot down. The mental ware and tear of always making it alright in your head while all else get to be loose with their actions and comments.

So I just have said, "Enough with trying, just be there, and move on." Move on as in away from all that brought the same reactions. So if one wants to front and I do not get down like that without words said on the phony, I will just not be in their presence much or at all. I do not bite my tongue and will slip. I like to get things over with no matter if full of anxiety myself on the matter.

I want that anxious feeling over with no matter how long it takes. Cancer, loosing my baby and life circumstances changed that. I refuse to subject myself to bullshit. I just do not care to rehash more than my occasional mental release on here or in my journals. I am a come to mind, let it out and move on person. I have to let it out, that which bothers me. I use to hold it in and it got me what stress does, dis ease.

I have lived it, the outcomes of stress on the mind and body. I would not wish it on anyone and why I go about my sons care a way. I would never want him to experience anything I have. I will as yesterday morning take the berating I get, as long as he is spared.

Those doing the berating will never understand and my wanting one to back in the day is not my current goal anymore. I am fine with my decisions and see the benefits already. I am moving on from yesterday and the stress.


Today I just want to get acclimated, chill and work a bit. Really wish at times I could just shut off my "Give A Damn Switch" for some. I am slowly getting there through it all and just leave my mother in the equation of parents to worry about. After my assessment of both, she was there most even if so much happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment