Translate

Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Taylor Swift - Blank Space - My Beast Mode Motivation Music For Now

Listening to my favorite mix lately on YouTube as I add the content to HAY Online's home page. This summer is devoted to integration. Like a rising up of minions in a sense. The network is going to be more iron clad.



My imagination on this subject: It is like in my head I place a sea of competitors vying take over surrounding HAY Online on all sides but one in a horse shoe formation coming to encompass it. Then, HAY Online's defense comes in and takes care of business with the help of the offensive moves made years ago. ;)



So, the minions come in as a large Tsunami wave and wash out those coming for HAY. It may seem crazy to another, but this makes me move a certain way. I make sure all angles covered that come to mind and always assessing possible areas for contention. When one is found offense is set up. #NoGames



No comments:

Post a Comment