Translate

Saturday, June 13, 2015

Zoe Recipes: Introducing Another Area To Learn From

Welcome to Aquarius Dawn Nancy Blog!

This blog was started after many years trying to figure out the best method to release so much I built up as in frustrations, concerns and thoughts over any situation deemed necessary to discuss.

So now I am adding my learning Haitian dishes and sharing their recipes with you and the Haitian culinary professionals I have met along the way and learned of. So far I love Sensory Delights Catering as one of the best representations of Haitian culinary professionals bringing that heat in the kitchen and to social media in how they present there.

Also learned there is a Haitian Culinary Alliance that was founded by another renowned Haitian Chef I will share as many others. The past two plus years much has been discovered that show great promise in how the next phase in integration of the Haitian community into the American fabric of the United States. Many minds are on Haiti, while many minds like mine are the hustle and bustle of Haitian American life that is not so "Glitz and Glam".

One area that is always "The Bomb"? Haitian cuisine. I do not care what anyone says, "Haitian cuisine is the most delicious as in taste." Well, I am going to share what I am learning from my beau, Mario who will be referred to as Mr. M. Jr. Duperval or M. Jr. Duperval.

No comments:

Post a Comment