Translate

Thursday, June 18, 2015

No Data, No Presence In Sight (Insight), So Had To Block You Boo

But That's None of My Business Giphy Meme on AQDNB
via (giphy)
Sometimes when you are not getting supported but copied, you learn not to share it all even if you been saying it in a blog, in content you have been sharing for years or reaching out to some telling straight up what is what.

See, some just hate on you behind your back and still befriend you to take from you. When you see this re-positioning, you must protect. This may mean some you are cool with need to be blocked. Not because you do not trust them, you just do not trust their cameo loving colleague. Some do not want to be associated with those who front like they know just to watch what you do. I find it not fair if one does something to fund their initiatives for a phony to come in and hurt those efforts. Too many came in and still see what? "No Data for you (In My Cookie Monster Voice).” Why is that if you know what you are doing the past over three years nothing? This one person I refer to knows who they are. Remember the blogs you tried to point my way still not picked up? I saw this person making cameos, I had to bounce after informing the party I had to leave alone. I cannot stand that aspect of a start-up when many conspire to "Try It" but you have the last laugh for now. Sweet is the vengeance you had nothing to do with. Do not claim things you cannot prove outside the bubble. Just don't. Any who, I am off to bed soon or not. Always an email or inbox right at the moment I want to log off. Or I am so into seeing how some things online are faring just to brainstorm during insomnia sessions how to factor them in. My mind races and just a must to let it. So I am finally able to spread my wings and branch out even more. Residual income is the goal to support initiatives and the youth who need it. #‎Zoepreneurs #‎ButThatIsNoneOfMyBusiness #‎KermitMemesSeriousThough #‎Twisted

No comments:

Post a Comment