Translate

Wednesday, June 10, 2015

SEO Work Related: Then With Now Life Lessons About My Handling Splits

Part of good, good search engine optimization is coupled with brand owner authority. If you started a brand, why is it not mentioned on your profile? There are two reasons in my opinion and own practices not to: 1. You really do not want your personal private, exclusive brand to coincide with your business branding. 2. You just do not do so until a set strategic time is present to at a level governed by how public you want to be. Some like I want to keep things privy to a select certain few they rigorously network with.

See, on the social media tip, I keep my status a way(Close Friends) to better learn and share. I want to be resourceful but to those who truly want to be inclusive to my agenda "Brandwise".

Personally, I see need to separate after what I put myself through.

Side Note(Side Tracked Extra ;) )I say, "What I put myself through", because the situations in the past were me introducing my world to the wrong people, it was me who hashed deals with the wrong people and it is me who has to rectify each matter. We all make mistakes and we all should learn from them. We all should understand one's decisions is their own. As I always, no matter my personal reservations on a matter feels, will respect another's decision to distance from me as I have many before and since. Just my thoughts on splits. I reach out and if the old way of responding changes, I must too.

I use to keep emailing to ask what is up? No reply. I keep my communications not to share but to share with the party to show dates, message and errors in many areas on my part or theirs.

Now, it is a set two weeks and no longer do I keep tabs. I 're-prioritize now and find it gives time for deep tunnel vision. Like the universe's way to say, "You need to concentrate on your agenda a bit more ." I want it all as all you Zoepreneurs.

This is sooo the reason why I do not take, the same actions who saw fault in my own did the same I do now as in distancing, much to heart. #SelfPreservation #MovingOn  #UniverseSilentlyDoesUntoOthersAsTheyTooDid

No comments:

Post a Comment