Translate

Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Being Strong Does Not Mean One Is Not In Need Of Help



Malice towards the strong can weigh them down. When you realize the same MO towards you while the same comment made, "You are strong, I know you will find a way" makes it clear it is no coincidence. Save that for your mamma is my sentiment to this BS.

To be honest, my feelings can be hurt if I were to keep company that made me feel unwanted. Some alienate you so much it became second nature in how they address you in their life. Once you peep this is the case, one should not take it to heart for long, Cry if it compels you to, go through the motions and rationalize the next course of action.

The one thing though, I fair better than the weak minded individual. Yet when you have family, friends and acquaintances come at you all the same way it has one like me re-evaluating much about society and others in my immediate circle of circumstances. I found my solace and do not beat myself up wondering why me anymore. The one thing I do know is I do not let myself be there more for anyone than they are for me. Some things are unconditional and when there is true genuine respect with love, one tends to want to fix the disparities brought to their attention. When you realize it is addressed but not maintained as in the compromise agreed upon whether silently and implied or verbally expressed,

My kick now is just to be grateful for my good group of friend who are like family who love me unconditionally. This use to feel funny, friends being there for you emotionally, physically and mentally more than your own blood. Yet in my case I am not an easy person in my family to approach since so many like to ignore the huge ass elephant smack dab in the living room, I am not one to keep my opinion or feelings in. Especially after my Cancer scare. No one, I refuse, will have me hold anything in that bothers me anymore. I find ways to let it out and move on when good and ready, I no longer hold another persons opinion as to what to do weight more than my own assessments of the situation I know better than them. Many fail to remember how they too are when telling a story to another, the whole truth is never told. There is more to it and thus why one has to take in all they are dealing with, current circumstances, and resources to best decide. That is a weight I use to carry living in the household I grew up in. When so many layers have been ignored and one like I who has never had closure or even acknowledgement of their feelings just chooses not to be reminded of that aspect. So I do make myself ghost and no one has the right to fault me. I am in the preservation of my own sanity phase of my evolution. I am taking all day by day.

No comments:

Post a Comment