Translate

Thursday, April 23, 2015

SEO Work Related, Yet So In Tune With Many Other Life Decisions

SEO HAY ONLINE


In an effort to focus more Search Engine Optimization (SEO for short) still to be done I am just throwing in the towel with Twitter. Lol. The week of maintaining so many platforms, I am deciding to become more efficient with Twitter. Decided to purchase a year of unfollowers.com. Use to do it manually, blocking accounts spammy or unfollowing switchers, with aid of tools. Now with my current choice it is a must in next phase of focusing on school while the youth take over HAY.

That always was the point. I want degrees, yes plural and all up to now has been due to this ultimate goal in mindset. Roller-coaster it was and is, but I always wanted to be in school all my life while giving back through the knowledge with tools learned to make task more efficient. Learning life-skills and addressing those disparities in the next generation, namely our kids is important. I want it all and so far what I wanted so badly I got, the good along with the bad.

We attract all we get in life and that fact many love to take a trip down "D Nile", lol. Yet, really ask yourself this, why would you want your children to go through the anguish you have? Is it not the want for all parents to steer their children clear of the pitfalls that have had some of us cringe remembering? I know this one truth, I will succeed because life has shown the many hard times overcome and still standing. Just learning, absorbing and correcting. Try it!

No comments:

Post a Comment