Translate

Saturday, April 25, 2015

Never Again, I Loss



Reflections: A group I joined on my angels eighth birthday last weekend has me remembering why so much I use to do has to stop. Not that they were bad things, just not the right time for them when I chose to take on certain things. I loss it all because I made a decision I can never forget and was that catalyst that has me where my mindset is now. It is so disturbing to me that I at times when listening to others problems want to slap them. Just to know what I have been through due to my own actions, to see others who choose to still go down the rabbit hole when warned. Just really regret some things I can never take back but will definitely start-up and keep the things I do create in the future no matter what. My decision making practices have changed and still more room for correction in many other areas. I just wish I fought harder with this choice to at least have the possessions of my babies shrine. Lucky for me I always keep her tiny ashes with me so they too would not be a memory. I am getting there about the feeling sorry.#Tears

No comments:

Post a Comment