Translate

Wednesday, April 29, 2015

"No Way Jose": I Stay Away From Snakes, That Is Why I am Still Standing

NO WAY JOSE from /www.reactiongifs.com/way-jose/

Some emails are no longer even opened because the confusion of working with snakes is more that gets me than the brand. If one is dabbling with those who are "Dead Ducks" and I want to dominate with associations that are clean, why is it one would not see it is as they and their snake counterparts say, "It's business." And that is what I am doing, protecting mine and its online reputation when I no longer, "F" with you. That song out now comes to mind,#IDFWU. Very vulgar so for those who know the Big Sean song about a chic he is not feeling will get the gist. I just am not feeling some anymore as many have felt the same about me. Right, "I ain't F'ing with you..." Nope, remember I cannot afford to with goals set for. Broke asses need to realize when to leave well enough alone when the many assumptions of ones brand direction are proved wrong,job is done. The job of dispelling, as many say let your success speak for you. That can also mean for those who get what the goal was. To make sure the youth are promoted well with SEO practices used well. Something must be done right for this to be happening? I love moments of truth that hit the many who never got it. Had they, their own research would make clear it was not jealousy, just facts. Bye haters is all that comes to mind. One has to make a choice if they will entertain the same limiting games. While I position my brand where it is meant to be all in the right timing within means to keep practices consistent others follow follies. Love the learning process as it pertains to how one wants to do business. It is a struggle that is welcomed because where HAY Online is today no matter the many who have come and went was all worth it. Sad that many still do not get what is out there for those who make the time to understand. All ones issues online is brand specific. If Google is asking for us all to be unique and share relevant content, why is it many see to copy or do things that are so limiting? Why are many who want to deal with a beast as online is do not do their research for the brand they lover so much? Why? Well, have a productive day! I know I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment