Translate

Friday, May 8, 2015

A Weiner Whacker, Weiner Whacker, Weiner Whacker Get's None




Fucking for help? Not me. No way. The things you hear make you want to Loraina Bobbit some for real. So why I tell many homeboys to be there for their daughters so they are not left in destitute situations. Men need to reflect on how they too are coming after another's child. Yet when you look at how many fatherless homes there are, there is no wonder why the disregard by many boys who were fatherless. You would think having mothers would curb this issue, but when the penis gets an itch, it must be scratched or whacked, lol. For real, for real though I hate the things I hear or I myself have had to go through. The business meeting that was just a concocted date. The constant stringing along and then the trip with you and them offered.  I guess that is why when single I did "Booty Calls" that I controlled. I am the type that has to be turned on and money actually does the opposite. Maybe the wealthy kids I grew up with turned me off to it as to the behavior some with it are common to exhibit.


 The biggest turn off is a man who flashes and thus why I have been in a shelter faster than give it up just for a place to stay.I could not sleep at night knowing the nut I gave another was for something. I would feel like a prostitute and not saying this to knock another who does this. Just not me. I like to feel it is mutual and just very picky about men. Most of those who flaunt what they have are a major turn off to me. Just really hate hearing some bull. Any who had to share cause this too is another reason many Haitian American girls have come to me with complaints. Even when some of the men I collaborate with try it I cut ties because I did not start a supportive community to harbor ass holes who send inappropriate inboxes I am snapshot and told of. This is one thing I take seriously. I address it and do no more business with them. I cannot have my brand associated with this at all and will not care what the male has to say. I stick by the female who is vulnerable searching for help and guidance. Not a twirl around and not help in the long run more than a bad reputation helped around the scene as to being easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment