Translate

Saturday, May 30, 2015

Feeling Better: Sometimes One Must Do What Was Uncomfortable To

Sometimes you make the right choices for your brand and motives that are learned after making so many redundant wrong choices. So many told me to stop doing so much and I found reasons to keep people or projects that were not mutually beneficial because I saw how I still could benefit. Yet the emotional ties have one taking things a way. In my case it was the fact so much work went into what many deemed just posting. The keeping brand name in all done on back end that helped them. The learning when to post at optimal times that benefited them. The always asking information of many who ignored the reach out that would benefit them. The time tying in relevance they did not do and still have not to make it sensible online to benefit them. So much more done to benefit others who can easily just go about theirs while you are left with bull to listen to and see. So I no longer have those problems because I finally listened to many who saw my gripes. My relentless nature can also have me barking up the wrong trees. The ones that bare no fruit for me. So as I stop the traction on my end as in network wise for many, all the association, co-citation and so many other SEO practices used to build up online presence go down the drain. Yet, you know why I am not bitter and never could be? Well, what many fail to understand is the more sharing you is ideal. The funny thing about it is if twenty images found under a result were from your network and you stop sharing them, their content associated with you dwindles to lower result levels. Like row fourteen of images or page ten of a search. So in the end I am not hurt at all. This is something I learned myself and see it happen much. So I hope many have great people in their corner willing to do it all to make sure their content is visible in the right diverse places. I know I will continue to only for those who are on board now. I no longer look for partners and will never put so much midnight oil hours into anything more than it is done for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment