Translate

Saturday, May 30, 2015

SEO Work Related: Copyright Issues and Why I Love Partnerships

Safe way to protect against copyright issues is to make sure on your hub you clearly state it is not yours, then make sure it is in the description in a natural way, link it to the source initially and try to use watermarked images. From the moment it is shared by you who is being detected, please state it is not yours and just get permission if it is a must. One thing too is just partner with those who understand the mutual benefit of association and share their content freely knowing no one is coming at you. No one is going to report you to Google, Facebook or any platform they see you doing them a great service. I personally just stop sharing some. I will never revisit that avenue for many reasons. The main one is principle and the way the web works right now. It is an honor to have someone share you. Remember people pay just to be put in front of an audience and someone just did for free. Shoot if they SEO the backend with your brand name, that is even better. It is like giving credit where it is due but the best way possible. It is a great show of respect when one sharing you does not implement tactics on back end that could easily claim till you contest it. I make sure to do this always from the start so the only connection was being shared on one of my many platforms. So why when this was my problem with a few, I use to be mad. Then as I saw what is really going on, I actually like the load off and the insight who not to share anymore. So I will go all over and delete all that brands information and just add a page about them and call it day. I had to do this with a perceived competitor. It really gets to me how many just show pure ignorance and yet they say this is what they do. Just do not get where they get their information from. Just my piece and why content creation has been the focus for a while and some designers who could not get with the program had to be left alone. Lag time in production compounded by researching best way to present finish product is another post for another day. Have a great last Saturday of May. Damn, tomorrow is Haitian Mother's Day. Soon as I am off, I will swing by and get my son so he could give his Grandma Nicole her customary card and kiss. He gets her a card on both Mother's days. I love my son. He is the reason I will always go hard. 

No comments:

Post a Comment