Translate

Monday, May 11, 2015

Hibernation While Still On Beast Mode

When you have to hibernate while keeping things on course the way learned when unexpectedly before.

The point of learning from past trials is how to over come planed goals that call for same environment and mental rigors of those unexpected ones with ones expected. Very proud of this progress. The point when you are so confident and comfortable with all that will be and has been. When you see your dreams coming true though you must work harder than you ever imagined, you know you will be okay. You learn through much that if you went through worst, why not go through this like a breeze? Because you already proved to yourself before through the initial times you made it out. Those you lost were later seen to be blessings, blessings you now make on a regular back into the universe those negative elements go for you to receive breathe of positivity. Exhale the negative and inhale the positive, breathe.

I am so honored for my scars that still have many healing. Just now it does not sting when sour shit is put on them as reminders. I just counter it with alcohol now that I apply. I apply my hurt and the solution. I have found my MO as to dealing and have no qualms about them. I do not deal with snakes, that will never change. I do not do well with certain ways of people and understand we do not need to be friends. I just do not have to be in their presence if I can help it. I do not accept anyone's judgement either. Last I recall, I never saw them in the trenches with me to witness all not said. Like they say, "You weren't with me shooting in the gym?" Were you?

No comments:

Post a Comment