Translate

Sunday, May 10, 2015

Life Lesson: I Have Moved On, Change In Effect



Today this Mother's Day Sunday, thanks to "Mama D" and Drieve, I started on a new path that affords me the flexibility I needed while making the income to keep on. The only difference is I have learned enough since 1998 when I left home.

I learned so much about myself with the patterns that lead to successes and the ones that lead to downfalls. When you are the one who knows your life. What many say about you to your face who do not know the root why you are treated a way or why you have it tough most of the time, can get to one. Yet, through life's journey and my health reasons I learned quickly to nip those things in the bud that got to me.

One being what people say about me in my face publicly and rumors I hear when brought to my attention. I was there during the times many try to postulate the why's to the little they are told or see. So it gives me solace to know that finally I got what I always longed for. One who understood those like me who truly rejoices in the smallest of acts, can understand why for me, I must acknowledge it.

The act of one being that figure and chance all know one needs and should receive but for some it is not easy to attain when all around you have the "They will be fine" attitude towards. Well I was not and those who dropped the ball should have known better. Known better than to tell their seed they allowed things to be purposely to teach a lesson. Now to come to that same seen at 25 and admit with a late apology they were sorry for holding me back. Sorry does not cut it for all who thought I was a chicken with their head cut off when all I was, was a young girl looking for a home, for real, for real.


Many will never understand why one like I with so many rings of a sad onion to still peel to overcome has to do all this. Some parts I let rot out with them the idea of ever rehashing and making it right. It is not fair to me who has moved on to let anyone come in years later and look for closure. My mental does not need it nor does my health. I wish many who say things along the lines, "Do not rob them of closure," yet they robbed me of 28 years of so much. I waited until my mental was more important. Nancy was more important, which is the ultimate reason my life is how it is. I never put myself first and as I learned to more people had to go. No time for the setbacks and feel that I confronted and discussed all my gripes over and over to switching stories tactics, blatant avoiding the set meeting with pastor and those involved and so much from the age of 10 when much was known. So unannounced to many who feel to lay their opinion, I did my part at ages I was not even supposed to be the one initiating them. So I learn to stop feeling like I must explain because when many realize they are never told the full story, one will do what I do to many now, just listen. I tell all now who come to me with their issues I only know of what you said here is my opinion. No more is one like I going to lay it down as if I have full command of another's truth. #LifeLeassons. 

No comments:

Post a Comment