Translate

Sunday, May 3, 2015

Corporate, I Want Corporate No More Headaches That I Sought

"Corporate, I want corporate." That is what I must put as my daily mantra. When you understand what makes you look lucrative, you lay your foundation differently and study the playing field that has seen its share of players play and leave the field. While many carry on practices that are to my benefit, I also go through the punches of learning to do business. Money makes things happen and corporations who love to help are the main focus. Always has been. Maintaining a presence based off know how and barely much more than tools is very humbling to me.

To see so much come a long way with so many trials and tribulations that would have had many fold and not do so is great. Trust I thought to and then I learned of a beautiful tool that made the year I was so down and out not be noticed by the web because all was consistent and actively training the web on what HAY was about. Now to deliver on the content that has been in the works for years is another doozy with so many designers who have come and gone. Always great to improve gradually in impacting ways as to rank.

Just proud and never cared for others to notice those efforts. They are what gets my results and learning how to train without trade secrets getting out is what had me hold up on hiring. Oh yeah been learning about best payroll and find I will use PayPal and Payza for now. Contractors and less hassle come tax time. Intern starts in a few weeks. Now to handle annual report situation. Always something and learning to leave all the "Dead Ducks".

I find when no appreciation is seen and felt, one needs to leave another alone. None that have been left alone fully grasped all done on my part and should not but the actions I have noticed not cool at all. It is one thing as in my case to tell some this and that will be done and it is not. It is another when they are made full aware why and still play a year or so later "Amnesia". So I no longer bother to touch base after certain ignorance, I no longer speak at length on matters that can be read up on after initial time referencing them and making sure all in partnership are holding their end or I pull out. Thus why new contract that states this. Some partners had to be left alone due to nature or what I was to bring. Now the reimbursements is the doozy but a must. It takes its toll when you see you plan and plan yet nothing in return from some. Not to say one is always referencing compensation but the being left out of the loop. So for now I make it clear no more my searching for things not even shared properly to find easily. This search and seizure of content not shared or planed with me before hand to figure a way to share is no more. Many I understand get things from others who procrastinate or was not even done months in advance. Yet the way things are online, content needs to be made months in advance if to be shared well or made quickly as needed like hours after the event. Like images and video of an event. Reminds me of some I had difficulty with as to fitting promo of their content I only learned of when a YouTube video came up, or a post on Facebook who changes how one is notified every time improvements made.

No more can I partner with those not producing content how they should for set brand. It then is look at me to create and share things that take time out to get while not a dime is covering the time. It is time consuming and many need to get that when one is telling them within the scope of what they do they will be promoted, they too need to keep one abreast. I no longer take on more than I can chew as it pertains to the needs many have that assume I will deliver with next to no content and very meager events happening to share that tie in their brand. Just my thoughts and love when some realize what it all entails as to why so easy for me to walk away. Just love for all who have been left alone would also remember all that transpired. I made my apologies to some and others who feel to shove things constantly in ones face after no longer dealing with just shows why so much is the way it is. Many love what they see and do not get all the work it took to make it pop. Some were easier than others and others were harder to make pop due to so many inconsistencies that can have one in my position left with time consuming work and why it costs. Unless one is a youth meant to be helped, no more doing more than my fair share. No way. Had I known then the true beast it was, the language of first contract would have added some safety nets I now put in the new contracts. I want to position well so those promoted get their time to shine well outside Facebook and Instagram, the worst two bubbles of social media.

No comments:

Post a Comment