Translate

Friday, May 8, 2015

Understand The Behavior Of Those You Look To Rank Among

When you understand the mentality of those within your niche, it has you prepare for the ignorance as in blatant act of not even acknowledging you online. More than the personal emails sent to my brand for their inclusion in my sharing of information, not many if not a close affiliate will lend my brand authority. Many are to busy figuring out how to attain it themselves, while mine is just sharing them all. So that is one area where no worries for HAY Online as in building authority on producing informative content in the culture realm more than the target focus that is promoted which is not anyone of the many who know of HAY Online and still do not link. Many know what linking could do if their links were ideal for HAY Online to begin with. Within the Haitian community and Haitian American community as HAY Online defines it, not how many naturalized citizen do, was a given for such behavior. Behavior of the niche one looks to get into is important to understand and make sure to build fail proofs so their blatant ignorance does not hurt your rank.

The biggest reason many do not promote among the Haitian community is the "Crab Mentality" along with the cliquish behavior. An advertiser has no time for nepotism that is big within the Haitian community. As I learned with the research I am compiling on the Haitian demographic and Haitian American Demographic behavior online, it shows what many already know about "The Typical Haitian Way" I call it. The superstar among a small group that within their environment is a boost but when compared to the vast majority at large, only those pods of followers know of the brand relevantly. There is a big lack in understanding the fundamentals of showing true brand power pass immediate circle.

If one is not deemed relevant among a set circle, you get no love. Especially if you are like me who knew the inherent rejection due to MO. I do not "Kiss Ass" at all and look for true staying power. In the beginning I held on to "Dead Ducks" due to importance of branding online and how it is accomplished. Then SEO changed and started to focus on each individual you link to and their true relevance past the brands nepotism.

Example, to show this is if one uses SEO tools and practices to gauge many brands within the Haitian community, many are not adhering to things that will help them. Many are still following limiting practices. This is more exacerbated with the arrogance many especially the males have as to their knowledge. When I see IT professionals not up on what I am that helps me rank better and better it is telling. Not trying to knock anyone but it is equivalent to the doctor who has the degree but does not follow up on the latest medical advancements within their designated practice. They have the title and many flock to this person because of it. Yet if more research were done, the holes would be evident.

When I see so much in disarray and understand the stubborn mentality many have, I make sure my assistance is now given to a more eager group, the youth HAY Online is supposed to help stand the test of time so they can acclimate themselves among a more supportive community and why HAY Online's number one focus was to always begin small and only use paid tactics to gain viable followers. The initial and still main onslaught of followers are what I call, "Rubber Neckers" not truly intended target since with in the culture, being nosy is a given. So when many do not get why certain things are presented on my profile compared to company profile it is nice to understand this confuses. See I trained the web as to all many deem confusing. I understood and still do that many will come in to just learn, take away from you just to turn to their circle and provide services they assume they got the gist of to others. One huge copycat I do not even associate with past a over three year ago fashion event is sadly evident as to how this community works. No need to name names, she knows who she is. Her rank on sites she creates either are non-existent or sadly for many who let her play I will say suffer for at a time one cannot afford to for real, for real.

Yes, in true Haitian fashion perception against true evidence always is the winner and why many suffer in their rank because of it. Those who know me know this about me. I am always offering help to a fault that is, most often I am not asked. I use to open myself up to people who seemed to really practice what they preached until the truth in motives was discovered and the years of research with data compiled the past four years showed some sad facts. Many really are unaware of how the web truly works even many IT professionals. Being with one who knows his stuff has shown me this in practice as to how he too goes about online practices and I am the one telling him. It can get frustrating to hear people have this and that kind of assistance and still see so much that should be not.

Well, I could go on but I have a site that was purposely presented every step of the way how it has been scrutinized by many. See when you understand your own very well and their "Support Make-Up" which can be equated to the saddest "Crab in The Bucket" group ever known to man, you do not feel so bad of the lack of it. It goes to show that in 2015 much of why a country cannot get it together is why online they cannot too. When one has to keep dropping people because of suspect things that do not help those doing is seen, it is disheartening but telling. I send an email asking what is up, if no reply I inbox. I try to do as much I can before I just say bye for good. No time for me to play when the goal was always corporate and to show those who really mattered in HAY Online goals we mean business. I want the youth supported and when one understands the kissing of ass to get it, one learns from jump not to need it. This is why I could not have ever started out as providing that which was shared. It would have been exactly how it was and is now to get an interview or even acknowledged by key figures who purposely ignore because one may not be deemed their "Stylo". Sad thing is the assumptions actually hurt them. See when I say "Beast" it has nothing to do with posting every where it has to do with the other aspects HAY Online as a brand is building itself up to as many continue to hurt themselves and they obviously do not even know it. How you doing online? Have a productive day! I Know I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment