Translate

Friday, May 15, 2015

Proud Moment: When A Youth Is Learning To Let It Go And Focus

This kid is so raw. I love those who are so nice to apologize for attitudes. Yet, I am a hard ass to these entrepreneurial youth in the way I am not with the bull till they have it all together. Some take me wrong but they always get it comes from a good place. After learning from my first interaction, I refuse to waste my time. Spring boards are not supposed to invest permanently in temporary projects. Now when it turns into a partnership, then investment. Learning quick and hard. They must be referred to those who can help them better their craft, make sure they slow down and take the steps they must within their means. I love helping the online presence process. They get it because they are who HAY Online Media supports with the funds made through services provided. They need help maintaining while they get it all together. Proud of those who just get it off the bat and all who are learning to do better online. It is their world. #‎Golden

No comments:

Post a Comment