Translate

Monday, May 11, 2015

I Connected To This Song: Selena Gomez - The Heart Wants What It Wants (Official Video)





For me the visuals of what comes from my memory maybe the reason songs like this get me in my past feelings but not in ways of missing. It just is a way and reason why I loved sitting in my car at wee hours of the morning listening to HOT 105. This is really how I song cry, cry for real since the actual act makes me tired and gives me a headache. I hate crying and for me that means at times I reminisce I play Mariah or songs like this one in a mix just evokes the thought and overcoming it.

I don't know just a thing I learned when young around middle school when then Sarah McLachlan
 was the artist of choice for my sister and I to do this to. Nice when someone else is the same, I guess influences and the fact we slept in the same bed till I was seventeen and she fifteen. That too is a reason I love to cause it consoled me when not with her back when I left. Memories can be so jumbled with pain and happiness all at once.

No comments:

Post a Comment