Translate

Tuesday, May 12, 2015

My King, My Son: K. Michelle - A Mother's Prayer [Official Video]





I love this song so much, when it came out I had to buy it with my metro connect funds to buy the whole track to download to my phone. I would play my get crunk in the morning’s music for when I use to work at DirecTV. It was stressful because when you know the queue is "F" with to give some sales all day and others based on numbers to look somewhat fair are spread to those needing a sale. The bull one puts up with for a dollar. Like a prison where they play with rats in a maze the rigged. Just my piece. I like companies who value good people and teach leaders not just put it in their manual. Then to let streets rules of engagement be implemented by management. Not a kiss ass type so this song made me deal till it was just too much. Crystals and meditation sessions did not cut it. Too much. #‎MyRelease #‎MySon #‎MyMotivation

No comments:

Post a Comment