Translate

Thursday, May 21, 2015

Early Call: This Young Guy Is Really Growing On Me

Just some things I said to him and why. I broke it down more with him on the phone but I feel some who are struggling could take some of this pointing out. Figure what you can afford and cannot. Then from there stick within your means as in sharing your content. Content being your tracks, video, or writings. It is how you share and how consistently you do.

 Should I Share My Old Songs?

 Share the old stuff always in good ways. What I meant by this is even if the song is old, if it will play, share it. Make sure to use platforms like SoundCloud that play well on most all smart phones. There are platforms that are not so widely compatible thus limiting fans who know of you in listening on the go and new ones who cannot open your link.

 Should I Wait Till I Have Better Equipment?
Iphone music videos are also out doing many too. It really is not all so much what you use, it is how. If you do not have it like that as in money to buy good equipment, learn to use your phone's video camera well. What lighting, angles and feature manipulations on your phone works best to record. Then do vlogs that are well titled and unique that share your talents. Not all can do a great job yet some smart phones that I have used to film media were an Iphone, Samsung, and LG.

 What About Programs to Edit, Mix, and Create With?

 Better programs to edit by budgeting that first into start up needs is a must. Here I meant for you to think of what you need to do it yourself and make those your initial purchases before studio time if both cannot be done. Focus on the process to learn from and jot down what worked and did not.

 What About My Image?

 Image is everything and do not look like you are  begging. What image is, is up to the brand. Some brands want a professional image while others do not. If you want to be professional then you must from jump act accordingly. If you do not care about it because of your audience make up you want to attract do not mind, so be it.


 This kid is a beautiful trip and one of the shining examples why I started blogging under Aquarius Dawn Nancy Blog. It is a release and a way not to repeat myself. Just share the link that can help them do better or learn from my mistakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment