Translate

Friday, May 8, 2015

No One's Sucker, Never Was



I get a inbox a day ago from some organization asking to see how we can help spread the word about their initiative. What they asked was a lot so I needed to understand what they wanted. To be shared or dedicated brand awareness? No more will HAY Online be asked about sharing a cause as collaboration for the often to happen issues. This is what I do not get by many who approach this way now a days. No reply too. No more am I collaborating with many in this Haitian community. To much in expectations on you while I am to understand why their end is not all together as how I need it to be. These things take time and need to fit my schedule. Thus why hiring while I transition back to working and school. Like I am going to go ham for a brand that has to be attended to like a paying client, not ever was this supposed to be. In beginning it was not as hairy. Now it has turned into an art form. Each person who does what I do has a MO that produces results and that is what many fail to understand. It is not a set approach for all. It must be unique for many reasons.

Now that the network built can do the job, it is either a simple blog and page created to share when relevant to or you pay for what use to be free. If not a HAY Online Partner who also pays and now it is $400 a year for all services handled and still never was that a take over ones online presence thing. Just promote hard body through HAY Online and open to promotion on affiliates websites relevantly, share on platforms, and guide on great practices specific for them. With the many who have come and gone who just did things or decided to go their separate ways no hard feelings. It happens. Yet I stop doing what I use to and many will notice not much a buzz about some nor much online associated. Because it was time consuming and disheartening at same time. So if not a partner, professional who is deemed a mentoring professional who is already set up a way for HAY to promote as such you will be paying to support initiatives.

The days of many who would inbox and such saying they will sponsor this and that while I am sharing their things and then time comes nothing. So I have had to block some I have resented for the years of non kept promises and I do not entertain those who are well connected coming into my inbox to take on shine just to feel it was their doing until they see the effect when not much is shared the way it is done by HAY. Many get complacent and then nasty when they see it is HAY all over sharing when a link is directed to HAY. Yet if they understood how the web worked as to posting these stupid calls would not be. If someone else is doing it more than you they will present more than you. Common sense and why it is vital for those who cannot afford someone to manage online anything to get that so they are not calling me mad that HAY Online comes up. Use it I would tell some who would call me mad and then I just learned to just not say anything anymore. Just delete their things, leave information about brand and stop sharing. Many want what you do for yourself and when done they are not pleased, yet they too are supposed to be doing it. Share it well while keeping yourself constantly relevant. It is not a ask to share and then be like okay they will do it attitude. Then get mad when it is my brand alone found online sharing it most. The few who thought their shine helped me position are sadly mistaken. My rank is better with or without them. Just because I praise many for always having something going, I am into branding too and would not be that way to use. It would not have got me where I am with Haitian American Youth Online's community.

Some rumors I have heard is like the one shemale snake who is feeling as she meddles with those I use to collaborate with it will hurt my goals. The only person she is hurting is the one she convinced to let handle their online presence. When you switch MO and drastically that hurts you not HAY who had trained the web years ago I call it to branding. That is an area that also eats me. Sad if they really knew the truth that I do not put my brand information within their promotion online so it all depends on how popping they are online. If they stop activity and HAY is not sharing in the interim then nothing as to our angle will stick. You are as good as those sharing you online period. I do tactics for the the credit to be theirs and when some get cocky as I call it that erks me and another reason I just do not openly seek partners. It is a lot of work and not feeling much I use to deal with. I need content but does not mean I cannot do fine getting it elsewhere online without any issue of building a relationship that at time is strained by the behavior I peep that makes me start to withdraw. Not worth it what I have put myself through and what I have been put through. Just my piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment